Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton & Hove

(3 Posts)
hep21 Sat 19-Feb-05 19:51:35

Hello there! I've been lurking on the boards for a while now but just never got round to joining and posting so forgive me if i manage to screw up this post lol.

Anyways a little about me - I'm Haley and i am SAHM to Lily, who will be 4 in August. I recently moved to Hove 3 months ago and i finally feel settled in with regards to the house and that.. finally got my daughter enrolled at a school as she starts nursery in sept and i am applying for access course at the local college too! I have a wicked sense of humour too so i wouldnt take anything too seriously if it comes out of my mouth (i suppose fingers on here really eh? )

I'd love to meet up with some other mums in the local area of Brighton and Hove and maybe start up some playdates for Lily too as i dont have her in a nursery. I drive so it wouldnt be too hard for me to find my way about (trusty ol' A-Z hehe)

Uh... really cant think of anything else to say, which is a rarity in itself I hope to hear back from thelocal girls soon!

Haley

desperatehousewife Mon 21-Feb-05 09:50:02

Hello,

where have you moved from?

I moved from London nearly 2 years ago and love it down here - it's like the best kept secret don't you think?

What course are you enrolling in?

I have a 2.5yr old boy. I'm totally the other side of town to you though!

There are a few mumsnetters in Brighton I think -have a look through the Meet Ups threads - there might be some Hove mums...

cazabela Tue 01-Mar-05 14:37:06

hello i live in brighton i am 22 and have a very active 2yr girl. would love to meet other mums in my area my girlie nights out and lots of coffe morrnings!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now