Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

East or North London based mum's/mum's-to-be?????

(5 Posts)
tamula Sat 19-Feb-05 09:16:02

Hello all,

I'm due late March, first baby. 30 years old. bit bored at home and would love to meet some new friends!

Willing to commute

99balloons Mon 21-Feb-05 13:40:41

Hi tamula, where are you based? I'm from NW London so maybe a bit far from you but there is usually a N London thread (Crouch End, Hampstead) and a few Barnet ladies come to the NW meetups.

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 20:59:19

Hi Tamula and 99balloons!

Tamula, have u had ur baby? wot did u have? i live in Enfield Town, where r u? I have a 3 yr old son Jordan. I work Mon-Wed so can meet any other day when you've recoved from the birth. HOpe all went well.

99balloons where r u?

99redballoons Wed 13-Apr-05 17:03:44

Hi honeypot01, I have replied to you on a different thread. I'm in the Harrow area. Lots of us meet from Middlesex, Herts, and Barnet way. Why not come along to one of our meets (if you have a car)? Not sure when the next one is though. I've vowed not to arrange any more in the future as I keep messing them up! Changed my name to littlemissscatterbrain for a while I was being so dipsy!

tamula, how are you, how is the baby?

honeypot01 Wed 13-Apr-05 18:36:13

Hi 99balloons, think i recognise the name! Im learning to drive at mo, but if theres a meet which is easy to get to, would love to come, il look out for thread. Im in Enfield Town.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: