Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

KENT, We would like some new Friends please!

(10 Posts)
nab Thu 17-Feb-05 15:02:10

HI, I am a full time Mum,33, of Thomas, nearly 4 and Holly 18months. I am also expecting again in June. Please save us from anymore trips to Toys R US to fill in the time.....nabth@fsmail.net
natalie

Cadbury Thu 17-Feb-05 15:05:54

Hi nab! I'm in kent too. I'm in Medway. I have a dd of 4 and a ds of 19 months. I can see Toys R us from my window but rarely venture up there as I know I'd spend money!

Where abouts are you? We have done a few meet ups and plan to do some more when we can. There are a fair few mumsnetters in Medway and even more in other parts of Kent.

Cadbury Thu 17-Feb-05 19:56:32

coldtea Thu 17-Feb-05 21:09:30

Hi there , i also have a ds of 4 & a dd of 18 months , where in Kent are you?

nab Thu 17-Feb-05 21:40:09

We are in Blue Bell Hill village.

nab Thu 17-Feb-05 21:40:56

Anyone can email me direct if wanting to meet up as it may be easier.

nab Thu 17-Feb-05 21:41:17

Anyone can email me direct if wanting to meet up as it may be easier.nabth@fsmail.net

kazza3 Thu 17-Feb-05 21:46:49

Nabs are you from Blue Bell Hill where you have Kits Coty and the ghosts ????

nab Fri 18-Feb-05 09:02:04

I have no idea!! Can't get the hang of this replying. Is it all through the site as I don't seem to be able to click on anyones name.

Cadbury Fri 18-Feb-05 09:48:34

Nab, I'm in Walderslade!!!!!! What are the chances! How long have you been a mumsnetter? I wonder if we know each other in real life?

I run a parent and toddler group on a wednesday lunch time if you fancied coming along. Cat me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now