Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

new to mumsnet - anyone in Bath?

(7 Posts)
bigloudvoice Mon 14-Feb-05 13:54:13

Hi, I've just joined up! I'm 39 live in Batheaston have a very mischievous & lovely 9 month old called Henry and would love to meet up with other mums in the area, anyone interested?

MistressMary Mon 14-Feb-05 15:01:28

Hello Bigloudvoice, I live in Melksham with our 15th month old boy.
Welcome.

sacha3taylor Mon 14-Feb-05 20:09:21

Hello, I live in Oldfield park in Bath and am a mum of three. They are 9 months, nearly 3 and 5. My 9 month is Liam and i am sacha but only 23. I have been married for 3 years but with together for 7. I have only registerd in the last week as well and all the abbrieveations really confuse me, I think i must be really illiterate when it comes to computers! Would love to meet up with anyone in this area with children as i don't work and any new friends are very welcome ones.

bigloudvoice Tue 15-Feb-05 11:53:48

Hi Sacha, Mistress Mary, thanks for your replies. I'm not working in the week either just a bit of singing at weekends (hence bigloudvoice!!) so would love to meet up with other mums soon. Me & my boy just getting over nasty cold & cough at mo so hope to be up & about shortly...

sacha3taylor Tue 15-Feb-05 21:37:32

Sorry to hear about your illness Hope you are feeling better soon and looking forward to hearing from you.

littlerach Wed 16-Feb-05 09:46:37

I am nr Trowbridge in Wilts.

Think Mistress Mary was trying to do a meetup in Melksham if anyone else is interested.

PS Welcome to MN!!

cellogirl Mon 28-Feb-05 09:17:40

Hi everyone!!

And a special hello to Sacha, who I already know!!! My name is Michelle and I have a nearly 11 week old son called William. I am always interested in meeting up with other mums too. I don't work at the moment either, apart from the odd bit of teaching and the odd gig. Perhaps we should arrange something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now