Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

faversham?

(70 Posts)
FineFigureFio Mon 14-Feb-05 07:38:15

need to get out the house before I kill someone

PinkWebby Mon 21-Feb-05 17:03:37

I know it is a while after you posted your message, but did you manage to get out of the house? I live in Herne Bay and know how bad it can be I have two children and look after my ten year old niece sometimes as well.

Cadbury Mon 21-Feb-05 17:04:53

Go on then. When Fio? Wednesdays are out as are Tuesdays but I can flexible about the rest of the week.

Keane Tue 22-Feb-05 11:29:35

ok, I cant do wednesdays but tuesdays are fine

Keane Tue 22-Feb-05 11:30:16

oh you are saying you cant do tuesday, LOL (I am fio btw )

Pinkwebby, will you come?

PinkWebby Wed 23-Feb-05 10:00:18

It is Wednesday and I am now stuck in the house as the school is closed, I dont like driving in the snow.

What are you all doing today. If you are arranging another meet up I can do Monday and Friday Afternoons only. But would like to meet you all at some point. The highlight of my day to day is walking the children upto the corner shop as I have run out of milk.

Cadbury Wed 23-Feb-05 20:32:04

What a rotten day PinkWebby. Hope the weather eases up for you.

Fio (what's with yet another name change?) I can't do Tuesdays or Wednesdays but with a bit of notice can do the other days.

PinkWebby. we have tended to meet in the Weatherspoon pub in Faversham for an earlyish lunch as Fio and others have to get back in time for the school run. Could you do that?

Dingle Wed 23-Feb-05 20:36:08

lurk.....lurk!!!

PinkWebby Thu 24-Feb-05 11:53:43

If it is on a Friday then I can yes. Let me know. I am stuck in the house again today. the Headmaster is being cautious as the heating was fixed yesterday but he didnt want to risk it today. It made me so angry. Anyway my dd's are going wild must turn this off and do something constructive.

Cadbury Thu 24-Feb-05 14:03:11

Hey Dingle! Do you think you could come? It'd be great to meet up if you felt you could. Even if you just fancy a cofee chez moi, let me know. Thinking of you.

Cadbury Thu 24-Feb-05 14:06:48

Oh PinkWebby, how frustrating! Could possible do the 4th March - anyone else?

Definitely can't do the 11th or 18th but possibly the Friday after Easter (1st April).

Cadbury Thu 24-Feb-05 14:16:36

Dingle Thu 24-Feb-05 14:20:14

Oooooo...Friday 1st would be good for me, if it suits everyone else. Being the school hols means I wouldn't need to rush back for ds or take dd out of nursery!
If not...I would be reluctant to take dd out of mainstream nursery, but wouldn't mind taking her from SN nursery, but that would mean being on a Monday or Thursday.
I'll keep a watch out for this!It would be great to see you.

Cadbury Thu 24-Feb-05 14:21:23

Do you want to do the pub again? Or look else where?

PinkWebby Fri 25-Feb-05 11:52:41

I can do Friday the 1st that will be good. It would be nice to meet you all.

Or even Friday the 4th March I am around to?

Let me know what you are all doing

Keane Fri 25-Feb-05 11:56:32

pinkwebby, sorry to be so nosey but your dd doesnt go to special school does she?

PinkWebby Fri 25-Feb-05 12:03:17

No she goes to St Thomas's in Canterbury

Keane Fri 25-Feb-05 12:04:27

oh sorry, my daughters school was closed for two days aswell, thats in canterbury

just being nosey

PinkWebby Fri 25-Feb-05 12:08:28

I dont mind people being nosy I am as well.

Aero Fri 25-Feb-05 12:15:22

lurkety lurk too.

Cadbury Sat 26-Feb-05 09:41:31

1st April then? It's in the hols so there will be more kids around. Do you still want to meet for lunch in Faversham?

Aero, you up for this?

Dingle?

Fio or hateveryournameistoday

Anyone else?

grumpyfrumpy Sat 26-Feb-05 09:53:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

grumpyfrumpy Sat 26-Feb-05 09:54:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

turquoise Sat 26-Feb-05 22:17:53

Blimey - I might be able to make it!
Haven't booked flights yet but aiming to return to UK for good on March 31st ( though I suppose rushing off to the pub the moment my feet hit british soil might not go down too well with my nearest and dearest ).

rickman Sat 26-Feb-05 22:22:08

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now