Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Midlands and Yorkshire meet up-sign up thread

(104 Posts)
secur Fri 11-Feb-05 16:48:12

Message withdrawn

secur Fri 11-Feb-05 16:50:28

Message withdrawn

Hulababy Fri 11-Feb-05 16:50:43

Me

You can download the Spa brochure from Spa 1877 . The website is down riight now as they are updating it, but the brochure is there in PDF format.

Any pregnant MNetters can do suitable treatments and chill out in the relaxation room.

It is a lovely place

secur Fri 11-Feb-05 16:52:52

Message withdrawn

katzguk Fri 11-Feb-05 16:58:17

me please

i can't play in the spa but i might have a bump massage! will go and put it on calender now!!

roisin Fri 11-Feb-05 17:05:31

I'm signing in!

Can pg people do nothing in the spa Hula? (I'm not btw nor have any intention of being, just wondering about anyone else!)

roisin Fri 11-Feb-05 18:56:31

bump

Hulababy Fri 11-Feb-05 21:04:58

PG people can't go in the steam rooms and saunas - which is pretty much the whole thing. However, they can sit in the relaxation room, where we get our freebie drinks before and after their treatments. The hot chocolate in there is yummy

If pg there are bump massages, etc. and if in first trimester - facials and nails, etc.

jamiesam Fri 11-Feb-05 22:50:45

Me too, please.

I hope to be TTC by then but count me in

gingerbear Fri 11-Feb-05 22:54:35

me please.

CarrieG Fri 11-Feb-05 23:25:21

I'd love to, but it clashes with Whitby Goth Weekend & I've already booked a cottage for 6!

Sorry, sounds v luxurious - hope you all have a lovely time!

roisin Sat 12-Feb-05 08:36:19

Sorry you can't make it CarrieG - enjoy the seaside!

Bump for the weekend!

Hulababy Sat 12-Feb-05 09:29:56

jamiesam - me too; but I will have a nice facial if that is the case.

Hulababy Sat 12-Feb-05 09:30:51

So: list so far:

Secur
Hula
Katzguk
Roisin
Wedgiesmum
jamiesam
Gingerbear

MadameButterfly Sat 12-Feb-05 12:17:58

Hi there,

count me in too please. I will need to check with DP but it should be ok.

Does anyone know of a travel inn or good ht=tel nearby?

roisin Sat 12-Feb-05 13:28:42

Great to hear you can come MadameButterfly!

details of Travel Inn, Ibis etc on old thread (Towards the top).

I don't know who's planning on staying over - Secur asked about hotels, so I don't know what she's intending.

jamiesam Sat 12-Feb-05 22:03:37

Hula - crossed fingers I'll be joining you for a facial

secur Sat 12-Feb-05 23:08:52

Message withdrawn

roisin Sun 13-Feb-05 08:46:20

New job? What new job?!

Hulababy Sun 13-Feb-05 15:00:06

The Ibis is £45 a night and is in the city centre, same as the Spa.

secur Mon 14-Feb-05 00:35:39

Message withdrawn

chocfreeclary Mon 14-Feb-05 01:33:11

hiya girls just catching up with this late at night.
Great that we have a date etc, good work Hula and others. sorry that some can't come but agree we needed to say a date and hopefully those missing it will come another time....
Anyway I'm up for this, hopefully, spa and meal I think; need to check with DH tho and also mother who will need to be babysitter.
A bit late to ask them now (I'm only still up myself because I've been working the late shift!) so will come back here tomorrow.

katzguk Mon 14-Feb-05 08:40:52

can you put me down for a facial too - i've gone all spotty since getting pregnant hopefully one of these wonderful therapist can sort my skin out!! Hula - are you going to book th extra bits or shall we?

Hulababy Mon 14-Feb-05 08:59:55

Well, we should get it all booked asap. So long as I have a list of names, and what everyone wants to do at the Spa, I am more than happy to book the lot.

I don't think we need to book the meal, as there are plenty of places close by, and if we are going straight from Spa ot won't be late, so shouldn't be a problem.

Hulababy Mon 14-Feb-05 09:01:08

So, we need to make a list really.

As people confirm what they want to do, can you copy the last posted list and add themselves to it, please?

So far:

Secur
Hula - Spa Experience only
Katzguk - Facial
Roisin
Wedgiesmum
jamiesam
Gingerbear

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now