Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

anyone in rainy Plymouth?

(3 Posts)
Sophiesmummy Sun 03-Aug-08 21:29:40

Hello
I have just uprooted from Exeter to Plymouth and looking to meet some mums in the area. I have 3 little tinkers, 2 dds; aged 3 and 18 months and my ickle boy who is 2 weeks..
I like travel, reading, the great outdoors although the great British summer isn't permitting that too much..
anyone else from jannerland out there?
Hope to hear from you soon
aimeex

denbury Sun 03-Aug-08 21:33:43

we live in plymstock i have 2 boys 4.5yrs and 2.5 years planning on doing the fun day on the hoe on wednesday (as long as we haven't been swept away by then!!!)

gerisue Tue 30-Aug-11 12:20:29

The Parents Guide to Plymouth website has lots of useful information for parents living in, or visiting, Plymouth smile www.parents-guide-to-plymouth.co.uk It's just been updated and re-launched and also has a Facebook group at Parents Guide to Plymouth UK www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49512466848

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now