Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Lonely in East Dulwich

(3 Posts)
pepperkinski Mon 07-Feb-05 13:48:00

Hello,

I'm the mum to a 3 month old and was wondering if any other mums in the east dulwich area fancy meeting for a cup of tea or something???

Pepperkinski

serenity Tue 08-Feb-05 00:25:59

just bumping this for you as there are definitely a few. Although looking at the time now, they are probably in bed

I'm down the road in Streatham, welcome to mumsnet!

pinksofa Thu 10-Feb-05 22:59:55

bumping this up for you, i am quite a bit more east of you, have you tried going to baby groups and libraries for info re these, local sure starts sometimes do excellent projects also think the nct does quite a bit round there too, peckham pulse does a postnatal group run by midvwives based there friend of mine used to go
hope this helps
i found it hard work getting a network of mums i got on with and still working at it but the more you meet the more likely you will find some you can connect with take care x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now