Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any new mums out there looking to meet up in Haringey, North London?

(3 Posts)
Noodlebug Thu 10-Jul-08 00:20:43

OK,

since Jan this year my social life has dwindled as I had twins and they've taken over (boy/girl)

theyre at the stage now where it's time for me to get out and make some young mum buds in Haringey, North London - anyone up for lovely walks all five of us?

Or could be six if you're a twinny mum too!

Tell you that gets some special looks but we just tell the starers they're all mine and that keeps them quiet!

Please dont be put off that we're a twin mum set up as we're funny, friendly and ready to meet up and share fun together.

Be great if yours are under one so we're in a 'similar' experience field so we can garb about all our stories.

Do get in touch we live in Wood Green N22

NB :-)

HPG Fri 11-Jul-08 10:22:48

Hi

I live in Hornsey (N8) and am due on 13 July. I am a first time mum and moved to the area 6 months ago so it will be great to meet another mum around here!!

I am a but useless at the mo... just waiting for the baby to make an appearance, but it will be great to meet up later on in the summer... my email is h3n4l@yahoo.com

Henal

Noodlebug Sat 12-Jul-08 00:06:19

WOW H, your little chapper is coming sooooon! Soooooo exciting - forgot how fab it is when they're on the way. You ok with everything to come? Let's chat - Drop me a mail at work dashwoodbond@googlemail.com so we can garb babie ahoy! NB xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now