Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Calling Bunny2!!

(6 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Tue 01-Feb-05 12:22:57

Hiya. Sorry I've not been very good in getting back to you re: meet ups. Have had a lot going on this end so haven't been able to commit to anything.
Could you just confirm what arrangements have been made for both meet ups. Thanks. Although nervous - I hope to come!

SPARKLER1 Tue 01-Feb-05 12:42:21

oooooops nearly slipped off the end.....

bumpity bump!

bunny2 Tue 01-Feb-05 13:33:30

Tomorrow night!!! Pls come - we are all very lovely asnd friendly!!! We are meeting at 7.30 in the Moon on the Square pub in Bournemouth Square next to Debenhams. Kittypickle is near you I think - she is in Colehill so you may even be able to get a lift. It will be lovely to see you smile]

The Moores Valley meetup is on the Wednsaday of half-term. Under meetups you should be able to find the thread - not sure of final arrangements yet!

Bunny

SPARKLER1 Tue 01-Feb-05 18:05:29

Hi Bunny! Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't realise the night out was so soon. Shall have a chat with dh when he gets in from work and make sure he will be in to watch the kids. Will get back to you.

SPARKLER1 Tue 01-Feb-05 18:14:13

Are you eating out as well or just going for drinks?

SPARKLER1 Tue 01-Feb-05 19:01:07

Hi Bunny - still waiting to speak to dh. Have sent Kittypickle a post to see if she would be happy to pick me up. Feel a bit cheeky asking - especially when I don't know her - yet!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: