Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Colindale.....

(3 Posts)
miku Tue 01-Feb-05 11:33:33

Hello im moving from Bristol to Colindale North london with a 14mnth old girl, and would like to meet other mums to hang out with.I dont know the area at all, and would like to find parks, playgroups, swim clubs etc. thanks!

LipstickMum Tue 01-Feb-05 12:09:23

Hi Miku, I used to live in London and know Colindale a bit. I hope you find some mums on here who live locally (Hendon, Edgware, Finchley etc.) If you don't, check out the Meet Ups thread for North London, I think some of those Mums might be near you, just not posting under very specific areas. I think there have also been meet ups at Brent Cross, a shopping centre which is very close to you. Shopping and meeting new people, perfect!
Once you get there, you'll be able to research places to go fairly easily.

Good luck

miku Wed 02-Feb-05 22:18:08

Thanks for the info n encouragement LipstickMum!Im trying to find out as much as poss before i go(beg. of march) so i can get stuck into stuff straight away n have stuff to look forward to
ta

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now