Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Walthamstow meet up?

(8 Posts)
valkyria Mon 31-Jan-05 10:06:38

Anyone out there in or around Walthamstow?

janx Mon 31-Jan-05 13:14:24

Hi
I come to Walthamstow once a week to see parents - grew up there...was thinking of taking dd swimming - have you been to pool?

valkyria Mon 31-Jan-05 13:30:02

Hi Janx, I go to Larkswood pool in Chingford which has a really nice kids pool. Do you know it? It's pretty new. How old is dd?
I go to soft play at the pool and track, I havn't swum there only because I saw the changing rooms once and they were not the most inspiring. A lot of people go there so they might have improved!

janx Mon 31-Jan-05 19:29:35

Hi Valkyria
Used to go to Larkswood when I was a kid - used to be an outside pool then! dd is 5 months next week. How old is your little one?

janx Mon 31-Jan-05 19:30:09

Hi Valkyria
Used to go to Larkswood when I was a kid - used to be an outside pool then! dd is 5 months next week. How old is your little one?

valkyria Mon 31-Jan-05 19:58:12

my ds is 4, not quite as young as yours! They did a really good waterbabies at Larkswood - I think on Weds am - I don't know what day you come.
Was there a proper lido there? It's a really lovely pool for kids, all shallow, and pretty clean changing rooms.

janx Tue 01-Feb-05 21:28:55

Hi Valkyria
Yes it was a lido - not coming to W'stow this week - probably next Tues - can meet for a coffee - are you anywhere near the market?

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 21:16:09

Hi all

I'm 27, in Enfield and have a 3 year old son. Have any of you been to Broxbourne Lido? I've been taking my son to the toddler swimming classes at Albany Pool and Southbury pools in Enfield.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now