Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brentwood

(3 Posts)
mmmmchocolate Thu 27-Jan-05 23:08:03

Any new mums in brentwood know of any activities or groups i could attend with my 5 month old dd? thank you x

starry Fri 28-Jan-05 16:53:39

Oooo, I used to live in Brentwood! I used to take my ds to 'Bambinos' from about 8 months even though they welcome you from birt to 5 years. It was absolutely brilliant. By far the best mother and baby/toddler group I have ever been to. They had loads - from playmats etc for newborns right up to a miniture bouncy castle for the older ones ad everyone was so freindly it was lovely. Problem is I left 3 years ago but I presume they are stil going. It was held at the hall opposite the big Ford car showroom if that makes any sense? Run by 2 mums and was £2. a sessin and worth every penny. MAybe if you asked your health visitor or childrens service they wil know the exact address as I have forgotton. I just want to recommend it because it was brilliant Keys Hall rings a bell? Sorry I can't be more specific butif it comes to me I shall post again.

starry Fri 28-Jan-05 16:58:24

Sorry! Me again! I remembered!

It was Keys Hall, Eagle Way, Warley. I used to drive there obviously no maybe no good if you don't have transport.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now