Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

OXFORD/WITNEY MUMS

(13 Posts)
gemdangracie Tue 17-Jun-08 11:06:54

Are there any mums from the oxford or witney area? I live in Eynsham and work in Witney. Don't really know many mums from this area and would like some new friends for myself and dd. x

LadyThompson Thu 03-Jul-08 18:27:52

Sorry no one responded to this. I live in London at the moment but I am moving to Oxfordshire at the end of Nov when my first baby is born and won't know anyone. Have a peep at the Bicester thread as apparently Oxfordshire Mums do meet up. Godd luck!

poppypop Wed 30-Jul-08 22:39:12

I live in oxford. I don't know really know many mums in my area either.

BBBee Wed 30-Jul-08 22:42:47

there was a HUGE breastfeeding picnic the other week with all the oxford mnetters.

BBBee Wed 30-Jul-08 22:43:55

here

mum2b23 Thu 11-Jun-09 10:40:53

Hi im a mum to be due in September, I moved to Witney 6 months ago and finding it REALLY hard to get to know anyone! probably does not help that I live in a small vilage with only a shop!
anybody else in the same position?

Hey ladies, I'm looking to move to Oxford and just wanted to know what the word on the street was regarding Florence Park area... got a little one and am currently a childminder for the time being

Oreapink Fri 10-Jul-09 22:45:07

Hi GemdandGracie, I don't live too far from Eynsham so perhaps we could meet up?

Maria1907 Mon 20-Jul-09 16:30:36

I live in Abingdon. First pregnancy, due in December!

raggie Sat 22-Aug-09 18:39:45

I know this is an old(ish) thread but spotted that we are in the same boat, LadyThompson. Dues end November, I live in London but am moving to Oxford before the birth.

Maybe we can colonise the Oxford meet-ups together!

PinkBlossom1 Tue 25-Aug-09 21:38:48

Hi im new 2 mumsnet r their any mums from the bicester or surrounding areas?x

Trickysue Sun 30-Aug-09 14:31:45

Hi Pink Blossom , Im fairly new too - Im not actually in Bicester but in Winslow so not too far away. I have a daughter who is coming up for 8 months.

PinkBlossom1 Tue 08-Sep-09 16:06:22

Hi trickysue sorry havent repled earlier. Aw bless whats her name? My daughters 2 and called chloe, Yeah winslows not 2 far away i love the chippy there lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now