Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

New-ish mums in Tulse Hill / West Norwood/West Dulwich?

(5 Posts)
redjulieb Tue 25-Jan-05 10:14:54

Hello

We've just moved to the are with our 7 month baby and I was wondering if there were any others around who would be interested in meeting up?

j

Blu Tue 25-Jan-05 10:42:31

Hello RedJulieB - saying hello and welcome to the area, as I am in that vicinity - I have a Threenager, and work f/t so am not a good meet-up prospect, but lots of us live nearby, so just ask if you need help with suggestions of places to go, local services etc.
Hope you are settling in OK

mafalda Fri 28-Jan-05 16:22:23

Hi there, I live in between streatham Hill and tulse. I have two boys, one is 19 months and the other is nearly five. If you would like we could meet up. I childmind so would always have two kids with me. Hope to here from you.

flix Mon 31-Jan-05 17:53:45

hi, I have a 6 month old dd and live nearby. there is a one o'clock club at norwood park and in the baptist church near norwood high st there is Acorn's which is a mum and baby group held on Fridays from 11-1 .

mafalda Thu 03-Feb-05 23:33:39

Hi there, I know where you mean. If you would like, we could meet up. I can not do wed, but any other day is ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now