Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ZAINAB KHALID (SONIA from DAMMAM)

(4 Posts)
mailtania Sun 23-Jan-05 23:06:17

HI,
I am looking for an old friend called Zainab khalid. I was hoping if anyone, who knew her or heard of her, could help me find her. She has one younger sister and one brother. Initials F and O. Mums initial F!
Her age roughly 26/27, possibly married.

They use to live in Dammam-Saudia, but I have no idea where they have moved to. Please if anyone out there knows anything about her or any better methods of finding her then reply here. Thanks a lot.
HK

SecondhandRose Mon 24-Jan-05 10:02:45

If you think she went to school in the UK why not search her name on Friendsreunited.co.uk

karaj Mon 24-Jan-05 10:10:30

Try www.orkut.com and search for her name.

mailtania Mon 24-Jan-05 13:39:35

Thanks for the reply girls...I tried the orkut website but I could not get anywhere without logging in first and you can't join them unless they invite you!???
I have tried all the find friends, friends united, Yahoo, lycos, msn etc But the thing is what if she is not using her original name...thats where i'm stuck!
I was hoping maybe some one knows her from Saudia etc.
So if anymore mums happen to know anyone by this name please reply!
Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now