Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Winchester meet up! Anyone out there?

(4 Posts)
WinkyGirl Wed 04-Jun-08 20:41:13

Hi Winchester Mums

Squirdle and I have got chatting in the chat forum. Anyone else fancy doing a meet up??

If not, Squirdle where/when shall we meet?

smile

Squirdle Wed 04-Jun-08 20:49:51

Yay, we should definately meet up grin

Now as far as I know, there is only you, me, Egg, IzzyBiz and Amyjade in Winchester...but more may crawl out of the woodwork grin I think Egg is on holiday this week. I have met AmyJade and IzzyBiz once and they are very nice smile

I am around most afternoons (DS3 at nursery til 12.30 Mon - Thursday), but do have to do school pick up at 3.30. Fridays are the best day for me as DS3 is off then.

WinkyGirl, you are welcome to come here for coffee if you fancy it...as is everyone else, but I do need to sort out with DH that he isn't working from home....not sure he's concentrate with loads of ladies in his house grin

E-mail me on bex at peerings dot net and I'll send you my address. We can sort something out.

UppsyDaisy Fri 15-Aug-08 16:27:43

Hi
Is it too late to join this thread? Would also like to meet up at some point.

WinkyGirl Thu 21-Aug-08 13:39:39

Hi UppsyDaisy, thanks for bumping this thread. I must trying emailing Squirdle again. Think my old laptop had a mind of its own where emails were concerned...
Any other Winchester mums fancy a meet up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now