Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any mums or mums to be living in SE London

(4 Posts)
OlliesMum Wed 19-Jan-05 22:37:43

Hi im Laura i have a 18 month old boy and would love to meet some more mums in the area. Im currenty looking for a toddler group in the SE9 area too.

bottle Wed 19-Jan-05 23:05:06

hello laura, i live in SE8 my ds is 13 months, don't know anything about eltham, we would be keen to meet up but can only do weekends cos of work there are probably loads of mners around during the week

poppyh Thu 20-Jan-05 11:44:59

Hi there,
Im in SE26, am around in the week.
Have DD who is 2 in Feb.
Sorry,dont know about toddler groups in Eltham though.

Marina Thu 20-Jan-05 12:10:11

Laura, there are well-thought of toddler groups at the United Reformed Church on Westmount Road, at the Novar Christian Fellowship in New Eltham, and at All Saints' Bercta Road, also in New Eltham. Ask your Health Visitor for dates and times, they are supposed to know, it's part of their job! The URC one is so good there is a waiting list by the way.
I live in the area but work full-time outside the home, alas, so can't be accurate about when these groups meet. Sorry...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now