Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

NOT-SO-POSH-HIGHGATE/MUSWELL HILL POSSE, ARE YOU STILL THERE?

(11 Posts)
Schmauskin Wed 19-Jan-05 19:22:40

Hello, Fiona, Lorna etc... are you still about? Be great to meet up and introduce you to Blossom - now nearly 7 months. Would love to go to Sing and sign classes...

Kate
x

ixel Sun 23-Jan-05 08:52:01

Hello you.Seen you around here trying to sell buggies! I'm still here, but in process of moving house, if it evers happens.fiona still doing her sign classes as far as I know, but thats a bit far to go? you could give her a call though.Ours have been temporarily suspended due to circumstances. LD back in new Zealand, and a new Fiona on the scene!
We're going to Topsy Turvy in Brent Cross on Monday about 3pm if you want to join us, or we could arrange something another time. Do you still have my number?

Schmauskin Wed 26-Jan-05 20:24:02

Have only just seen your post! Am totally crap and have lost your number - please e-mail/phone me with it again? Would love to see you now I'm up to speed with this mothering lark! Tea at mine sometime??Love Kate

keren143 Fri 28-Jan-05 23:35:50

Hey, I'm in Islington but just south of Highgate...have been looking for Sing and sign classes!!! Can you tell me a bit more about them?
thanks!!

Schmauskin Sat 29-Jan-05 09:18:22

www.singandsign.co.uk

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 21:19:34

Hi all,
i'm in Enfield and have a 3 year old son. I'm not into the sign classes, we go to the toddler swimming classes on Thursday mornings. Would be great to meet any of you girls as you're not far from me.

99redballoons Wed 13-Apr-05 16:59:49

Hi honeypot01, are you able to get to Brent Cross? A few of us from NW London meet with the N London mums from time to time at B X. Haven't done for ages, but we should arrange a meetup again there soon.

Hope the house move is going ok, Ixel. Talk to you soon!

honeypot01 Wed 13-Apr-05 18:38:35

Hi 99balloons! yep i can get to BrentX, not too bad to get to, is a bit of ride but its ok! Love meet some of u guys

99redballoons Wed 13-Apr-05 19:42:52

That's great honeypot! Maybe next week or the week after? What days are good for you and mornings or afternoons? I think we used to meet around 10am-ish at BX. We could either arrange a coffee meet or go to the TopsyTurvy just outside by the carpark...

99redballoons Wed 13-Apr-05 19:43:14

Maybe I will start a new thread afterall... someone has to do it

honeypot01 Wed 13-Apr-05 21:27:56

ok 99balloons, i'd be up for it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now