Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any new mums in the Tonbridge area?

(15 Posts)
kathyb34 Thu 22-May-08 12:34:03

Hello!

I am Kathy and have 2 children, a 10yr old daughter and a 5 week old son!

Would love to hear from other new mums for a chat!

Look forward to hearing from you!

lblouise Mon 18-Aug-08 12:48:17

Hi Kathy, I am moving to Maidstone in 4 weeks, don't know anyone in the area have ds 2.5 and dd 10 months, would love to meet up in Tonbridge or surrounding areas when I get my bearings?

Eddas Mon 18-Aug-08 12:56:48

just saw that you're moving to maidstone iblouise, that's where i am. Where are you moving to?

There's a fair few mners in this area, and chatham way.

lblouise Mon 18-Aug-08 13:09:00

Hi Eddas, we're moving to new place on London Road, not sure where exactly as I have never been!!! could you tell me a bit about Maidstone, any activies etc as am really keen to meet people

Eddas Mon 18-Aug-08 20:11:33

that's right near the town centre, should be handy! I lived around Maidstone forever, went to school there etc etc. Do you have CAT? send me a message and we can have a chat via emailsmile

sorry for thread hijack kathyb34blush

Maidstone's not far from you though

lblouise Thu 21-Aug-08 18:48:53

don't have CAT, have been on mn for ages but haven't really used it much. is there private chat I can put my email onto? Can't wait to hear all about Maidstone!!!

lardybump Thu 21-Aug-08 18:55:20

I also live in Maidstone and would love to meet up. I can easily get to Tonbridge too and know it well as lived there for many years, so can easily meet there too...

lblouise Thu 21-Aug-08 19:49:33

Hi Lardybump! That would be great, I have no idea where anywhere is as prev post I have never even been toMaidstone but am moving in 3 weeks now,so fingers crossed!!Will have sat nav so anywhere will suit. How many children do you have?

lardybump Thu 21-Aug-08 20:08:31

I have one dd 17 months and am 13 weeks pg with my second. I live in a village on the outskirts of maidstone so not far at all.

Kathyb34 are you still here?

lblouise Thu 21-Aug-08 20:27:43

Congratulations on the second, little gap like mine! Hard work at first but begining to pay off now as they are starting to play about together. Are there many M+T in the area?

lardybump Thu 21-Aug-08 20:33:10

Thank you thats good to know... There are lots of P&T around. Not sure of all the ones in the Town Centre but it would be easy to find out.

lblouise Thu 21-Aug-08 21:21:00

I'll have a look in next few days and maybe we could try a few out when I come over?

lardybump Thu 21-Aug-08 21:27:55

Sounds good to me. I will put a watch on this thread.

lblouise Thu 21-Aug-08 21:33:52

great! will post over weekend.

lblouise Sat 20-Sep-08 20:06:34

Hi KathyB34 I have moved to Maidstone now am getting settled in, wondered if you fancied meeting up for a coffee??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now