Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any mums in Isleworth area

(8 Posts)
yogamama Sat 15-Jan-05 22:30:04

Hello,

I'm moving to Isleworth, Middlesex in a couple of weeks and would like to meet mums in this area or surrounding. Have a DD of 4 1/2 months, so am up for going for walks etc. I have NCT friends in the Twickenham area and know nearby areas of Richmond/Kingston well. I have a car so can travel, but would be nice to meet up with people in Isleworth so I can get to know this area too!

Cheers :O

4kids Wed 26-Jan-05 22:49:52

Hi i'm in hounslow on the border of isleworth what part of isleworth are u moving 2 cos there is Old Isleworth which is near the hospital i know Isleworth well i was born & bred there.

janeybops Wed 26-Jan-05 23:48:05

Also on border with hounslow/islewort/whitton

unicorn Wed 26-Jan-05 23:56:37

Hello, and welcome to the area, it's very friendly.

There are a few of us in Ealing, and there is a meet up thread.

I'm on the border Ealing/Brentford, have a dd (5 1/2, and ds 3- today!!)

sollie1979 Wed 02-Feb-05 00:37:10

Hi there

I'm also in (Old) Isleworth near South Street. I used to walk to Richmond and Hounslow and would love some incentive to start again.

I'm also new to the area, we moved when I was pregnant and my ds is 10 months.

KATDAC Wed 02-Feb-05 14:12:19

Hi, I just happened to stumble on this site, I was supposed to be working - and thought this is a great way of meeting other mums - I work almost full time, and as a result most of my friends are childless and unmarried unlike me with a 2 year old. I have lived in Isleworth for most of my life, and would love to meet other normal people - mums like me.... BTW Snakes and Ladders in Syon Park is great for kids all ages

survivour Tue 08-Feb-05 23:42:57

Katdac, hi, there is a meet up at Snakes and ladders on tuesday 15th Feb, come along if you can, we will be there for 11am, 3 of us so far.. I live in Ashford, but hubby works in Isleworth.

KATDAC Fri 18-Feb-05 14:09:28

I'm so sorry I missed this message - I have been so busy with work and decorating - moving house this year - did the meet up go ahead

Let me know when the next one is - I took my kids to Heathrow Gymnastics yesterday - they have an hour to play around - good fun for the big kids too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now