Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anybody from Gillingham, Kent ?

(7 Posts)
louisse28 Wed 12-Jan-05 21:21:56

Hi there are there any mums who live in Giliingham and want to meet up?
I have a 21 month son.

womba1 Wed 12-Jan-05 21:26:03

Hi Louisse,i live in Rochester and i think my ds is 2 days older than yours!! Would love to meet up!

louisse28 Fri 14-Jan-05 13:40:01

Cool, do you fancy coming along to one of my baby groups in Gillingham as that will be easier as I don't drive?
Let us know when you are free, and we'll discuss details.
Louisse

Cadbury Fri 14-Jan-05 13:43:56

Hi Louise, we many have rubbed shoulders on one of the other threads. I am in Chatham and would love to meet up. I have a 4 year old dd and a 18 month old ds. Which parent and toddler groups do you know round there? I don't drive eithe but can get to Gillingham by bus I think.

Womba,
Sorry I haven't got round to replying to your email. I'd love to meet up too. This next week is very hectic but after that will calm down a smidge.

louisse28 Sat 15-Jan-05 22:34:49

I go to Little Angels in Balmoral Road on a Monday ( but not an the moment as I am on a course to become a child minder), I go to the Sunlight Centre on a Tuesday morning, the Lampard Centre on a Wednesday afternoon, Parochial Hall on a Thursday afternoon and a hall near the railway crossing on a Friday afternoon ( don't know the name of it). I go to a group every day, as it keeps me and Josh busy. I suppose my favourite is my tuesday group as the people there are really nice, and I have made a few friends.
Any day's you two are free?
Louisse

Cadbury Sun 16-Jan-05 19:02:07

My dd is at preschool every morning in the week. So that makes travelling any distance triky without taking her out of preschool for the morning. I run my own parent and toddler group in Walderslade on a Wednesday lunchtime (we eat a packet lunch together before getting the toys and activities out). Do you fancy coming up for that? There is a bus that goes from Gillingham right round the corner from the church hall where we are. If you cat me, I'll give you more details.

louisse28 Wed 19-Jan-05 18:59:53

Yeah that sounds cool, give me more details as I'll need to know what buss to get and where to get off?
Louisse

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now