Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

West Wales mummies please

(6 Posts)
mummyalias Mon 10-Jan-05 11:30:39

I am in the process of buying a house just outside Cardigan, so as long as I don't get gazumped I should be there end of Feb/March. As I am from Bristol I do not know a soul in the area and so thought I would do some planning ahead and find out who my fellow mumies are and where the local soft play might be, etc. Anyone willing to speak to me?

mummyalias Tue 11-Jan-05 11:28:19

Anyone out there in the wilds of west wales? Anyone at all...

tiptop Sat 22-Jan-05 21:45:53

mummyalias - Sorry, I missed this thread the first time around. I went searching for it after seeing the (oh, what was it again?) other Wales one!

I'm in mid west Wales but my 2 children are nearing secondary school age. We had a meet-up months ago with the 2 of us that live close by. If you'd like to have a meet-up, I'll try to come to it!

mummyalias Sat 22-Jan-05 22:16:50

Thanks tiptop. Very kind of you to respond, but I might have been slightly premature. If we can avoid the impending crisis it appears we are about to have with the house purchase then I will get back to you. God damn nightmare this house buying lark...

tiptop Sat 22-Jan-05 23:23:11

mummyalias - Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your house purchase. I've found that house buying / selling is a very stressful time, so I wish you luck.

Let me know when you've got yourself settled and we can meet-up.

EmilyD Mon 02-May-05 20:16:24

Hello mummyalias.

I am in mid west wales (aberystwyth) about 1 hour from cardigan. Are you now in cardigan? what age /s are your children. i have a 2.5 yr old son and 31 yrs old, working full time at present. if you look at www.childfriendly.net under aberystwyth area there is a list of childfriendly places on there or you can put in yoru postcode and see what is in cardigan area and surrounding area. It is a really lovely area to bring up children and people are very friendly also.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now