Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any mums to be in Deal?

(10 Posts)
Nat29 Sun 09-Jan-05 21:38:14

Hello.I'm new to all this but would love to make friends with anyone in my position; I'm 29, expecting my 2nd baby and the old boredom/ lonliness is setting in. Now Christmas has been & gone & I've finised work I'm getting fed up with my own company! Would love to chat to anyone really who's also fat, heavy, itchy,hot, uncomfortable.......p'raps I should stop there!

blueteddy Sun 09-Jan-05 21:44:21

Another Deal Mum!
I am from Deal, but not expecting a baby!
I have 2 ds's age 5 & 21mths.
My friend Tessiebear is also from Deal though & she is expecting her 3rd baby in June.
She has not been posting much over the last few weeks due to probs with her pc, but assures us she will be back soon!

fisil Mon 10-Jan-05 07:36:00

Hi Nat, I'm expecting a baby that will be 1/2 Deal, but I'm not in Deal. But we visit Granny & Grandad a lot! Are you actually in the town?

FatFluckerFio Mon 10-Jan-05 07:36:57

not from deal but from the kent coast. hope your pg goes well

Nat29 Wed 12-Jan-05 11:03:40

Just discovered all those who have replied from Deal! Many thanks its great to know I'm not alone in this part of the world! Please keep in touch. Nat xx

sarochka Wed 12-Jan-05 19:07:12

not pg but ttc at moment have dd aged just 3. Dover. Seems to be more and more people from around here. hello.

Tessiebear Sat 05-Feb-05 14:39:07

just seen this thread! i am in deal - have 2 ds's and am nearly 20 weeks pg with no 3! when are you due Nat? and how old is your other child??

triplets Sat 05-Feb-05 20:51:52

Then of course there is me! Very much a mother who lives in Deal, definitely Not PREGNANT, but adore new born babies so will gladly lend a hand, won`t I Tessiebear?

Dawn1 Mon 21-Mar-05 10:38:09

Very new to all this,Hi not from Deal but Dover, in Deal twice a week visting family love to meet up with any other mums. I have 2 boys Aaron who is 7 months and Jacob who is 2 1/2 both born in summer.

grumpyfrumpy Tue 22-Mar-05 11:01:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: