Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Watford/rickmansworth area

(6 Posts)
havalina Mon 28-Apr-08 21:34:12

Are there any meet ups going on in said area? Sorry for infringing on other areas but my searching is crap. I am willing to travel, can basically do most of watford and a lot of london.

WriggleJiggle Sun 04-May-08 07:37:52

Hello Havalina. Nothing much been happening here for a while, but here was the last thread.

here

YellowFlower Wed 14-May-08 11:39:10

hi Havalina, did you manage do set up a meet up? i'm in Harrow, so not far from Watford on the tube I'm 30 and a new first time mum - my DS is 14 days old - would love to meet up with other mums in the area.
YFxx

havalina Mon 02-Jun-08 00:48:50

Hi yellow flower, sorry for taking so long, I am ashamed to say I forgot about it all. Did you find any ongoing meet-ups in this area, thet mostly seem to be in london? I'm 27 and have 2 dc 4 and 19 months, hope you are settling into motherhood well smile

MrsRecycle Tue 03-Jun-08 13:19:47

I'm trying to organise one in the Hillingdon local section - sign up here and we can arrange a venue central for all of us.

soe Thu 18-Sep-08 09:35:56

i have a 16 wk yr old baby but 30 wks prem so shes like a 6 wk yr old- i live in ricky i wonder if there are any coffee mornings i can gatecrash! i think my nickname is soe but im not hot on computers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now