Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

islington ec1/n1/n16 meet up

(7 Posts)
kate79 Sun 09-Jan-05 01:30:40

Hi my name is Kate i'm 25 with an 8month old boy we would both love to meet up with other mums and babies in our area.
Anyone fancy a walk in the park or going out for tea with me and my boy ? k8x

tjgx Sun 09-Jan-05 12:56:33

hi kate im in n1 email me tshowoff@aol.com.x

tjgx Sun 09-Jan-05 13:23:30

hi kate...i didnt leave u my name its tracey....email me whenever u want...n we could meet up..ive 2 girls 11 n 13...n ive 1 on the way...im goign through a pretty ruff time...n finding it very hard n lonely..so would be really nice 2 chat n meet up take care x

DecafArabica Sun 09-Jan-05 16:34:54

Hi, I live in N16 and my DS is 4 in April, we go to Clissold Park quite a lot in the afternoons if anyone is interested...

Posey Sun 09-Jan-05 20:35:38

Kate, there's a regular Islington meet-up, I think they go to Highbury fields 1 o'clock club once a week. (I don't because I have a school age child to pick up so can't make the time)
I can't do links, but scan down the meet-up threads for Islington. I think the kind of organiser is Zinger, and they always sound very welcoming to new folks.

kate79 Sun 09-Jan-05 20:39:47

thanks posey
i found that one, i have put a message up on it but no reply as yet. how many children do you have ? what ages?

Posey Sun 09-Jan-05 21:00:02

I've got a 7 year old dd and a 2 year old ds.
Most of the Islington mums on here seem to have younger ones which is why I pointed you in their direction.
Hope you get some more replies soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now