Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

any mums want to meet????? NW london

(8 Posts)
flakecake Wed 05-Jan-05 17:12:56

hey!
I am not giving up on you all... Any mothers want to meet- with babies attached, tea and chat get intouch.
I would love to meet the ealing mothers but a good babysitter is hard to find!

ladym Fri 07-Jan-05 16:16:37

Hello Flakecake im in Whetstone, but i do drive so dont mind travelling for a meet up, i have a dd whos 2! How old is your little one?

beansprout Fri 07-Jan-05 16:18:12

Hey!! Count me in!! Have a 10 week ds but we are mobile. Am in NW10.

flakecake Tue 11-Jan-05 15:15:11

Hi there beansprout and ladym,
So you all are in my part of town. I have read somewhere that Roundwood Park is good for kids, maybe we could go check it out. I am going abroad this weekend, but how does Friday 20th sound? 1pm
Anyother ideas let me know. Ahhh have you been to the Weatherspoons in Shepherds Bush? Really nice...
Bye for now

beansprout Wed 12-Jan-05 21:16:32

Roundwood Park is v near me and has a lovely cafe where parents can have coffee and kids can play. The swing park is being rebuilt at the moment so that's not on offer.

Unfortunately I can't make that Friday as I am at my mum's house that day, but could make a day the week after.
Mon 24th at 2pm
Anytime Weds 26th or Fri 28th?

Sorry about that, hope we can arrange another time
Btw, how old is your dd/ds Flakecake?

beansprout Sat 15-Jan-05 18:31:36

bump

flakecake Tue 18-Jan-05 16:33:23

Hi all, beansprout my daughter is 10 months old. Shall we try to meet Monday about 2.30pm?

beansprout Tue 18-Jan-05 22:21:18

Sorry, afraid I can't make that day. Would Tues 25th at 3pm be ok?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now