Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Swindon Area.....

(16 Posts)
Martha200 Wed 26-Mar-08 20:09:33

I see from the property question thread and the wroughton thread down below, there seems to be more swindon mnetters.. sooo anyone want to meet up sometime? smile

PanicPants Wed 26-Mar-08 20:11:10

We had a swindon meet up 2 years ago - there were 3 of us

What are you thinking?

Martha200 Wed 26-Mar-08 20:14:12

grin hadn't thought of anything yet, was just inspired by the question under property where it appeared that there seemed more than 3 MNetters from Swindon!

PanicPants Wed 26-Mar-08 20:17:07

I'll go and have a look.

But, yes, I'm up for a meet up!

gemmummy Wed 26-Mar-08 20:18:45

me too!

Martha200 Wed 26-Mar-08 20:31:08

well that's 3 of us so far.. surely we can beat the grand total of 2 yrs ago?

Now do we opt for meet up with our monsters children or without? We are approaching the school holidays so does that make it harder or easier for most of us?
Where was the last meet up held, Panicpants?

I appear to have had a name change since I last posted in a section under meet ups (can't remember why, think I had a worse nickname than the boring one I have now??)

PanicPants Wed 26-Mar-08 20:35:28

Well I'm a teacher (although don't work Fridays) so Easter holidays (or fridays) are usually good for me.

We are going upto Scotland for a few days in the holidays though.

Last time we met at Soft play - Kids Aloud (think it's changed names now - maybe Kids About?).

My monster ds is 2 and a half so he'll have to ocme with me!

Martha200 Wed 26-Mar-08 20:43:32

It has changed to Kids About, DS1 (nearly 5) had a party to go to at the w/end and I thought my memory was truly failing until I realised.. DS2 is 10wks, and I'm pretty easy on when/where to meet up.

PanicPants Wed 26-Mar-08 20:53:58

Found the proerty thread - you're right, lots of people seem to live in/near Swindon. I'm off to watch The Apprentice now, but will check in tomorrow and see if anyone else has posted.

Martha200 Fri 28-Mar-08 19:48:28

well PP and gemmummy looks like there could be another 3 again! (where are the Swindon Mnetters gone into hibernation?!)

McDreamy Fri 28-Mar-08 19:50:46

I am going to be a near Swindon mumsnetter from the summer so count me in (from about July time smile)

possumhead Tue 01-Apr-08 20:18:37

Just found this thread. I'm a swindon mumsnetter and I already know PP in RL, so i'm up for a meet-up too.

Martha200 Fri 02-May-08 23:42:44

Is it time we organised something then?
blush at forgetting half of the stuff I look at on here, I blame the baby brain of mine.

Mum2G Sat 24-May-08 21:26:43

Count me in from around august!

JackieW4 Wed 18-Jun-08 11:23:01

Hi all,

I am a new mum (baby 3 months old) and looking to meet other mums. Would be interested in meeting up also.

Mum2G Sat 12-Jul-08 20:50:31

Hi all, we are moving to Lakeside in a weeks time, congratulations Jackie, hope you are enjoying motherhood and getting some sleep at night!

If anyone knows of any baby/toddler activities/groups that i might go to with my ds (14 mths) thanks - i am also going to get in touch with the Childrens information service once we are settled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now