Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Lonely in west london?...

(7 Posts)
flakecake Wed 22-Dec-04 12:41:35

Hi all, It is me flakey again. I wanted to find out if anyone would be interested in helping start a 'stay and play' type group for the new year. Really for as mothers to make friends, do days out stuff like that... anyone interested please let me know.

Slink Wed 22-Dec-04 12:45:54

Hi do the children need to be any particlar age??? my dd is 3.5yrs and is starting nursery in the new year 9.30-11.30 so i am looking for new places to take her. (she has been at preschool 5hrs a day)

yingers74 Wed 22-Dec-04 20:09:49

where in west london are you thinking?

slink - glad to see you, is dd ok? was a bit worried about you as you didn't make the drinks, hope all is good for you.

Have a good xmas both of you and a good new year!

MrsBigDrumsADrumming Thu 23-Dec-04 08:21:51

play & stay sounds good flake

I've had a couple of mums round my place twice so far and it was fun.

My kids are dd 3 years and ds 4 months (he's not very interactive yet just smiles and giggles a lot

So maybe everybody could take turns for hosting? Saves having to find a room/facilites and paying for them

And in case my PC dies yet again...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY [SMILE]

flakecake Thu 23-Dec-04 11:38:20

Hi all! Thanks for the responce. Bigdrums I was thinking for example- under 5's, 2hours, I could host 1 weekley- including the usual stories, singing, free play etc. I could also show videos. I actually did an advanced GNVQ in health and social care, like 8 years ago, and this would be the first time i draw on that knowledge! Any mums interested just tell me days and times you are free.
Oh I'm very close to Harlesden tube.

flakecake Fri 24-Dec-04 15:47:46

Any mums interested please let me know- what you would like to do?
Places of interest?

MrsBigDrumsADrumming Fri 24-Dec-04 19:42:50

flakecake you might want to revive this thread in the new year as everybody is probably a bit occupied with xmas

Maybe under title - New Stay and Play Group in West London?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now