Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Urgent for Fostermum

(6 Posts)
puddytats Mon 20-Dec-04 18:30:41

Hi there, really sorry to do this to you but having taken ds to the doctorsfor the unpteenth time in the last week, he has been diagnosed with a very nasty viral infection that is contagious - paniced me this morning as a bas rash covered his chest and back this morning!

As we were meeting up anf you had a wee one with you and another pregnant I think I am going to have to cancel and rearrange for after christmas. I really don't want them catching it, it's horrible!

Do want to meet up tho so either will post again on here or my email address is dianahutchings@tiscali.co.uk

Really sorry to cancel at such short notice

Diana

puddytats Mon 20-Dec-04 21:06:18

If anyone knows how to get hold of Fostermum please can they let me know or refer her to my earlier post - I really don't want to let her down tomorrow if poss

Many thanks

saintshar Mon 20-Dec-04 21:39:23

Hi there.

she isn't online atm. I have just sent her an email letting her know about this, so hopefully she will get it.

Shar xx

puddytats Tue 21-Dec-04 08:04:57

thankyou so much, I feel really bad bout cancelling so don't want her to turn up and me not be there!

fostermum Tue 21-Dec-04 08:48:25

no problem puddytat,thanks for letting me know, will post on here after xmas see what we can arrange merry xmas

puddytats Tue 21-Dec-04 08:50:34

Thank god I managed to get hold of you had horrible thoughts of you just sat there!

Ds is still covered in horrible rash and considering the week I have just had I would hate your dausghter to have to go through it with here 10 week old.

Merry xmas and we will definatly meet up in the new year
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now