Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

New to Kettering anyone out there? Lol

(6 Posts)
HellKat Mon 06-Dec-04 09:59:12

Moved to Kettering in March 03. Have a 12 yr old boy and another son 8 mths old. Would like to meet up with likeminded mums to meet up with. I'm youngish (will be 30 in Jan!!),am interested in anything spiritual and the supernatural (am a hedge witch), lol sound a bit like a hippy really! Feel free to leave a message.

Elouise Mon 06-Dec-04 11:47:03

Hi
Do you mean kettering, northamptonshire? I have an 7 month old daughter, have lived in kettering with my partner for about 3 years. None of my friends have babies so would love to meet up with another mum. I'm 31.
Elouise

appletons Fri 04-Mar-05 08:59:30

I live in Market Harborough which is quite close to Kettering. I am 24 week's pregnant at the moment, expecting my first child in June. feeling very very nervous as the days go on. I can't wait till the parentcraft classes so I will feel a bit more prepared.
I will be having my baby at Kettering hospital cos its the nearest.
I am 35 years old.

babyjoshuathomas Sat 05-Mar-05 22:44:25

HI IM GEMMA, I'M 22 AND LIVE ON THE LEISURE VILLAGE ESTATE WITH MY PARTNER AND 6 MONTH OLD BABY, JOSHUA. WHERE ABOUT'S IN KETTERING DO YOU LIVE?

HellKat Tue 08-Mar-05 10:14:02

Hiya!,
Just moved to Regent st in Feb. Pg with no.3 atm (due Nov 5th)

Btw I'm Jen

HellKat Tue 08-Mar-05 10:14:59

btw congrats apple on the pg! kettering general is wonderful!!! (had ds there last April)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now