Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any mums in the Kingston SW London area interested?

(15 Posts)
mummylove Sat 04-Dec-04 23:37:43

Email me for info on somethings new and exciting for the new year for you and baby/toddlers.

SmokedSamN Sun 05-Dec-04 00:15:32

mummylove, can you put any more info on mumsnet first?

Ta

mummylove Mon 06-Dec-04 11:42:57

bump

Uwila Mon 06-Dec-04 12:27:22

I live in Sunbury, and woul definitely be interested in finding more people with babies/toddlers in and around Kingston. I have a dd (age 20 months) and a d? due at the end of May. But, I worl full time, so we can only do weekends.

What did you have in mind? Informal meet up? Organised toddler group?

survivour Mon 06-Dec-04 13:06:46

Yes please... but more info first.... I'm in Ashford/middlesex.

mummylove Mon 06-Dec-04 20:36:37

Hello Uwila

My dd is almost 21 months and I have great friends with toddlers. Have to say we mostly meet in the week but we do weekends now and then. Have you been to Horton farm with the Playbarn - great place, so much fun.

mummylove Mon 06-Dec-04 20:39:48

Hello

I am just trying to see how many mothers in my local area fancy something fresh and fun for the new year. I am starting up my own music sessions for babies and toddlers but different to the groups around right now.

I have just secured a lovely venue and will be starting early February.

If you are interested then email me and I will send you more details.

mummylove Mon 06-Dec-04 20:49:44

bump

Uwila Mon 06-Dec-04 21:44:20

Yes, we know the horton farm. Until last summer we lived in Epsom, and dd went to a childminder who lives right next to the farm. I've only been once, but dd went a lot in her first year.

Wonder if there is something similar in middlesex?

mummylove Tue 07-Dec-04 21:28:29

bump

dancer77 Tue 07-Dec-04 21:45:27

I know horton farm. I'm quite close to kingston so would be interested in meeting up

Uwila Wed 08-Dec-04 16:37:22

WHat age kids have we got so far? My dd is 20 months, and no.2 is due at the end of may.

mummylove Wed 08-Dec-04 20:29:59

Hi

Are you both interested in trying out my new music sessions? That is why I started this thread. I was trying to see if there were mothers in and around my area who wanted to try out something new and fun with their child/ren.

If you read down you will see.

You are not far from where they will be held, if you drive should not be more than 15mins.

Let me know and I will send you both details.

Hope to hear from you

dancer77 Thu 09-Dec-04 07:37:05

Yes I would be interested. My ds is coming up to a year in a few weeks

survivour Mon 17-Jan-05 22:29:12

Any takers on this.................... bump up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now