Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ANY BERKSHIRE (NEWBURY) MUMS OUT THERE?!?

(9 Posts)
jackpetersmum Sun 20-Jan-08 17:05:05

Hi - I have just stumbled across this website (my son is 14 months old, but hey better late then never!!)

I moved to the Newbury area 10 months ago and am struggling to meet any mums here so am finding it pretty lonely at times.

Anybody from around this parts??

Gill79 Sun 20-Jan-08 17:54:47

Hi Jackpetersmum - sorry to hear you're feeling lonely! I'm in London these days (so not much help) but grew up in Newbury and am back there from time to time to viait my parents, so if you want to swap contact details I could look you up whenever I'm back. (Expecting my first in two weeks.....) Also a couple of schoolfriends who are still in the area have similar aged children so I could pass on your details to them if you like.
Good luck!

lunavix Sun 20-Jan-08 17:59:42

I'm in Thatcham I have a ds who's nearly 4 and a dd who is 16 months

f1nut Thu 24-Jan-08 12:11:44

hi im in reading, i have a ds who is 3 and 2 older ones at fulltime school.

Laurac2 Tue 29-Jan-08 15:21:40

Hi. Im from Bracknell. A bit further out than newbury but never mind.

I have 2 ds. They are 2 and 4.

TatianaSouffle Tue 29-Jan-08 20:45:29

Hello.

I'm going to be moving to Thatcham/Newbury in the next couple of months (and have a ds aged 14 months).

I don't know the area (have lived in London since 1993). Is Newbury rather an unfriendly place?

Have you any advice for a newcomer?

TatianaSouffle Wed 20-Feb-08 18:14:44

I think the lack of response answers my question, alas...

twinkletoes37 Mon 07-Sep-09 10:07:48

HI Everyone,

I'm from the north of Newbury I have a 4 yr old who has just started school, use to find it hard making friends as I'm stuck in a small village, anyone want to meet up, any other mums feeling a bit lonely these days, would love to hear from you.

twinkletoes37 Mon 07-Sep-09 12:02:38

Hi everyone, its a bit unfair you can't contact people on this site unless you pay for it, so if anyone would like to contact me,
Email: helen.stephens@vodafoneemail.co.uk.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now