Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Stafford or close ?

(10 Posts)
golds Tue 12-Oct-04 09:37:16

Am I the only mumsnetter in Stafford, anyone else out there ?????

joshy Mon 22-Nov-04 21:30:09

I live in Woodseaves stafford - fancy a conversation ?

golds Sun 05-Dec-04 10:29:29

Hiya, I am so sorry, as nobody responded first of all I didn't bother checking again. Yes I would love to chat. I'm over in Baswich and have a dd (7) and ds (4) both now at school with lots of free time on my hands, I work at Woollies in the evening for a laugh and extra pocket money, I'm 33 and original from Rugeley, we moved to Kent, then Milton Keynes and back to Stafford.

What about you ? I know there is another mnetter in Rugeley. Ruth01 are you around ?

RonnieTinselBaby Sun 05-Dec-04 20:28:49

Golds I did reply to one of your earlier posts, I live in Tamworth which is Staffordshire

marinda Sun 05-Dec-04 22:14:18

Hi saw this - I hail from Eccleshall near stafford. Have DS 3.5 and work near Donnington Near Telford. Would be nice to have a staffs meet-up ! Will check this thread regularly. PS Am 38 years young.

golds Tue 07-Dec-04 10:06:49

I know you did Ronnie , just wasn't sure if anyone actually lived in Stafford itself. I would have loved to have come to your meet-up recenly, it look as if you had a great time.

Marinda - just up the road, yes I would love to meet with you all, we'll have to organise something, speak soon

Petesmum Tue 07-Dec-04 10:20:10

And I live in Burton so not too far away...

spilla Mon 13-Dec-04 21:30:52

Hi Petesmum

I also live in Burton - do you work? In need of friends to natter with as soon to give up work to have 2nd baby - first is two. How old's yours?

golds Sat 12-Mar-05 11:09:16

resurrecting this thread, does anyone fancy meeting up ?

leggymamba Sat 04-Jun-05 16:00:47

Hello,

Is anyone still checking this?

I live in Hixon with dd 2 (in need of entertainment) and new ds. Did anyone ever meet up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now