Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Couples/families weekend meet up- Hertfordshire.

(4 Posts)
kazzadj Thu 13-Sep-07 12:18:48

Hi everyone. i'm Karen & new to this site. I live with my fiance Anthony in Kings Langley (nr watford). We have a 15mth old daughter Gemma & pg with no2 due end of October. We are looking to meet other couples and families to spend free time with. Anyone else interested in this at all?? Karen xx

WriggleJiggle Sun 16-Sep-07 22:50:45

Hi Karen. I'm also near Watford, with dp, 17month dd and next one due mid october!

Would be great to meet up.

kazzadj Wed 19-Sep-07 19:30:37

Hi.

This board doesnt appear to be as popular as some others. So may not get a great big meet up arranged. But, have u registered with netmums.co.uk??? U can email me from there if u like & we could arrange something just us. My little one's friends are mainly boys, so will be lovely to have another little girl for her to play with. Hope to hear from u soon xx

kazzadj Thu 20-Sep-07 21:22:43

Hi WriggleJiggle.. think u maybe involved in the other meet up thread too.. so may as well let this one die & stick to the main one. We are looking to do a meet up next thurs/friday. Could u make that?

Karen x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now