Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

READING, BERKS - LOCAL MEET UPS

(10 Posts)
mammamic Mon 03-Sep-07 10:25:45

Hi

we may be having a meet up on Saturday 15th Septmeber at Christchurch Meadows in the play area. Please go here for details

StrawberryMartini Wed 12-Sep-07 20:53:55

Hi the link doesn't work!! What are the details?

Quootiepie Wed 12-Sep-07 20:56:50

Link works for me - don't think they finalised details (only saw the local post yesterday)

StrawberryMartini Thu 13-Sep-07 16:44:57

NNNoooo it definitely says Thread cannot be found.

NoBiggy Thu 13-Sep-07 16:48:40

Maybe you have to have joined the Reading local thingy.

In W Berks btw, but at Newbury Show this weekend.

StrawberryMartini Thu 13-Sep-07 17:46:32

How do I do that then?

Quootiepie Thu 13-Sep-07 17:49:08

Oooo, I might be going to Newbury! grin

NoBiggy Thu 13-Sep-07 20:50:37

How do you do it? Good question, I seemed to do it by accident, the page popped up sometime and I clicked the right thing. That's no help at all is it.

Look for mumsnet local, find Reading, see if there's anything to click. You may be lucky grin

Quootiepie, you going to Newbury? For the show? Not many animals this year, but I like it for the craft tents, food tents and WI market. And any freebies we can pick up, obviously smile

Quootiepie Fri 14-Sep-07 16:04:33

We aren't going anymore because my mum says even the horses have been canceled Newbury is the best day of the year!

NoBiggy Fri 14-Sep-07 16:16:36

When I bought my tickets earlier this week they were saying that it was a shame they'd cancelled the animals as they could have had them after all. But in the end, lucky they did, or they would have been cancelling a couple of days before.

this report says they still have horses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now