Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

any1 in stowmarket area

(54 Posts)
bamster Tue 21-Sep-04 21:47:38

hi, i live in the combs area of stowmarket. im 29 with a 21 month old boy who drives me mad but love to bits obviously. any 1 wanna chat, meet up etc let me know

Lowryn Wed 22-Sep-04 12:18:25

Hi bamster. I live near Needham market.
Have DD who will be 3 in Nov and a DS who is almost 5 months.

throckenholt Wed 22-Sep-04 12:22:13

I have a friend who lives near Badwell Ash - I could pass on your request in you like.

throckenholt Wed 22-Sep-04 12:22:40

ps she has a 2 year old and a 3 month old

bamster Thu 30-Sep-04 21:23:27

hi lowryn, wot u get up 2 during the day? do you go to any groups wiv your babes or meet up wiv friends. i go to tumble tots in gt blakenham on thursdays and started to go to a mother & toddlers at battisford on wednesdays. how you getting on wiv having 2 kiddies, thats quite a nice age gap i think. hope i hear frm u again

bamster Thu 30-Sep-04 21:24:44

hi throckenholt, yes that wood be nice, thanx

heidib Sun 30-Jan-05 21:23:17

hi all. new to this site. i live in stowmarket with dd age 7 months

bamster Mon 31-Jan-05 13:45:07

hi heidib, where abouts in stow ru. im in combs ford end

heidib Mon 31-Jan-05 14:27:53

hi bamster. i'm near the town, near walnut tree pub. do u know it?

bamster Tue 01-Feb-05 13:32:10

hi heidib, yes i know where the walnut tree is. ru down the walkway near the school, or on the same long road where doc surgery is

heidib Tue 01-Feb-05 16:06:20

down the walk way that runs along side the middle school. very handy for town! do u go to any mother & baby groups in stowmarket?

bamster Wed 02-Feb-05 14:42:41

i used to but found up my end of town very clicky!! my babe now goes to pre school just off poplar hill 3 morns a week. i just read on anotha page ur 29 next week. im gonna b 30 in april.

heidib Wed 02-Feb-05 17:25:59

think most groups are quite cliquey. just one of those things unfortunately. i usually go to the one in bury st on a friday. how u feeling about being 30? i feel quite old, especially having my 1st baby quite late. it doesn't help when my neice calls me 'an old biddy' as i'll be 29! how old is ur lo?

bamster Thu 03-Feb-05 13:17:36

hi heidi,
do u know what since having corey birthdays are just another day-quite sad really. then again perhaps it is another sign of getting old!! coreys 26 months but he's a bit behind according to "text book" so 18months!!
where abouts in bury st is the toddlers group, is it am or pm?
from carlene

heidib Thu 03-Feb-05 17:58:57

hi carlene

guess i'll feel like that once molly has her 1st birthday in june.

mothers & others is in the baptist church opp normans chippie. i go to the morning one which starts just after 10 but i think theres an afternoon session too. not sure what time exactly.

heidi x

bamster Fri 04-Feb-05 13:44:56

hi heidi
thats a shame as corey goes to pre school fri morns.

think going in the afternoon would tire him out after a morn at pre school.

wot do you plan to do for your birthday?

carlene x

heidib Fri 04-Feb-05 14:16:06

that is a shame. everything seems to happen at the same time, doesn't it?!

nothing planned yet for my birthday. nigel is taking the day off work, but i'm not really sure what i'd like to do. it all depends on the weather i suppose. may head to lowestoft and catch up with some relatives.

have a good weekend

heidi x

romantick Sat 05-Feb-05 07:24:51

well im in wattisfield and just to say if diss is not to far there is aload of us meeting at 11 am on sat outside monsters play centre.and bring your partners aswell.mums and dads will be there.
aslong as everybody decides to turn up

Lowryn Sat 05-Feb-05 08:08:45

Where is monsters? I can't find directions for it?

bamster Sat 05-Feb-05 15:49:59

hi heidi,
u have a good w/end too. chat next week

carlene xx

heidib Tue 08-Feb-05 12:53:07

Hi

Hope you had a good weekend. Where did it go? Seems like it was over in 5 minutes!

Molly has a stinking cold and is teething and I've a sore throat. Looks like we'll be stuck in bed tomorrow!

Hows your week going so far?

Heidi x

bamster Tue 08-Feb-05 14:57:24

hi heidi,

the weekend was a bit boring realy. hubby had to work. corey decided he was going to have his first long walk sat morn in town!! couldnt have picked a better time dont you think. anyway he walked from woolies to solar, which is brilliant as he only been walking a few weeks, but he had the biggest strop ever outside solar.

sorry you both not feeling well. is it 2moro your birthday then/ perhaps you can do something nice at the weekend.

love carlene

heidib Tue 08-Feb-05 15:07:00

blimey! woolies to solar. my legs would ache after that walk, bless him!

We've got my neice over for the weekend so hopefully we'll get out lots then.

molly looking a little better this afternoon so I hope she be feeling much better tomorrow. I hate her being ill, especially when there's not much I can do about it apart from dosing her up on Calpol.

Speak soon

Heidi x

bamster Thu 10-Feb-05 14:01:21

hi heidi

did you have good birthday. hows molly now . couldnt email yesterday, had a nightmare day with corey, clung to me practically all day and screamed blue murder if i even tried to leave the room. i love him dearly but arghh!!!! give me some space. i actually did escape in the evening with 2 friends. went to the claydon crown for some eats which was lovely.

love carlene

heidib Thu 10-Feb-05 15:37:20

hi carlene

had a really good day yesterday thanks.

sounds like you were in demands lots! molly has days like that, especially when she's ill. at least you managed to get out for a while. when you're a full time mum you need it every now & again for your sanity, dont you think?

molly's feeling much better now, just a bit grumpy at times, like me, lol.

she's just to sleep in her cot so i have a couple of hours to chill. its bliss.

speak soon

heidi x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: