Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone in Warwick/Leamington Spa/Balsall Common Area

(7 Posts)
jodiddley Sat 04-Aug-07 20:53:21

Hi I am new to Netmums, I post regularly on other forums but have never used these boards before so am probably posting in totally the wrong place!

Was wondering if there was anybody from the Warwick/Leamington area on here? and/or Balsall Common?

I live in Warwick presently but will be moving to Balsall Common in a few months.

I have two children, one 18months and the other is 10weeks.

forsale Sat 04-Aug-07 20:55:52

first of all this is Mumsnet and secondly welcome.

Im not in Warwick, Leamington etc but in Solihull and my children are yonks older than yours. However there are quite a few MNers on here from those areas. In fact Lunarsea is just outside Leamington and has a little one m

My sister lives in Warwick though, off Bridge End by the Castle

jodiddley Sat 04-Aug-07 20:58:13

I knew that I am posting on Netmums at the same time

NewDKmum Mon 06-Aug-07 20:48:57

Hi there, welcome to mumsnet

I live close to Balsall Common and have a daughter who is 17 months and a 33-weeks bump.

If you would like to meet up for a cup of tea or something once you have moved; do send me an e-mail

jodiddley Thu 09-Aug-07 11:29:39

Thanks NewDKMum,

I will be living just on the outskirts of Balsall Common, towards Temple Balsall.

LunarSea Thu 16-Aug-07 22:18:33

Hi - I think forsale (is that you j-----s?) has already outed me, but I'm just outside Leamington - have ds1 (almost 6) and ds2 (4 months).

Jojay Thu 16-Aug-07 22:21:09

I live outside Leamington too, near Southam, and have an 8 mth old DS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now