Talk

Advanced search

Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Coalville?

(3 Posts)
LilyMontague23 Tue 09-Jul-19 10:44:13

Hi East Midlands Mummies,

I'm expecting my little girl in a few weeks and I'm trying to find some sort of mum and baby group in my area (East Midlands) but I'm struggling. Would love to find something baby sensory play based for her but also for me so I can meet some other mums and not loose my mind haha.
I've only lived here for a short time so I haven't been able to make friends yet. Finding lots of groups in Leicester City but nothing in the local villages/ towns. I'm sure there must be something? I live in Hugglescote near Coalville if that sounds familiar to anyone?
But I'm close to Ashby de la Zouch and Loughborough. Sort of the Le67 postcode area.
Would be great to meet some other local mummies.

Thanks in advance.
Lily xbrewsmilethankscake

Lauren3118 Sat 31-Aug-19 22:59:18

@LilyMontague23

Hi, I'm in hugglescote too 😊 ..
My little girl is 6 but when she was a baby I used to go to the marliene Reid Centre In Coalville that does a baby group on a Friday morning .. also if you look on Facebook there's a group something along the lines on 'messy play - Ibstock area .. I keep seeing it being posted 🤷‍♀️

Hope this helps x

hlo91 Fri 04-Oct-19 16:47:49

Hey lily,
I'm expecting a girl in three weeks too and live in ashby!
I found some classes in swad?? smile
I've only just moved to Ashby so have been looking online and there is a few.

I am going to see if there is any in ashby too though as well. And I'm gonna get swimming classes sorted too! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »