Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Mum's in Woodford Green, Wanstead etc

(16 Posts)
KaybeeandZak Fri 06-Jul-07 20:29:01

I am a SAHM and have a ds who is 7 months, just wondering if there are any other mums around this area...

KaybeeandZak Mon 09-Jul-07 09:01:24

bump

merrily Mon 09-Jul-07 09:15:16

Have you tried going to Tumble Tots in Wanstead? I moved away from the area last year, but found Tumble Tots was fab for meeting other mums. They do a class called Gymbabes for little babies - I started taking DD at 8 months old. HTH

Bubbaloo Mon 09-Jul-07 16:22:11

Hi Kaybee,
I'm not too far from you and know Wanstead and Woodford fairly well as I went to school in Wanstead...many moons ago.
I've got 2 boys-our eldest has just turned 2 and the baby is 3 months old.
Would be great to chat and perhaps meet up sometime.

KaybeeandZak Mon 09-Jul-07 19:10:45

thanks merrily i haven't heard of tumble tots, but i do go to a music group in wanstead.

hi bubbaloo, nice to know i'm not the only mumsnetter in the area!! how are you finding it having two wee ones?

Bubbaloo Mon 09-Jul-07 22:29:45

So far so good but they are completely different in every way,which takes some getting use to-ds2 does tend to scream quite a bit,bless him.
Do you go to any other groups apart from the music one?I'd love to take my 2 to something like that but ds1 would sit still long enough.

KaybeeandZak Wed 11-Jul-07 14:47:43

The music one has a toddler session which involves a bit of jumping around etc so your ds1 would probably love it! It's the last one next week though as everything seems to stop for summer holidays...

I don't really go to any other groups, though have just started looking at playgroups etc now ds is a bit more interactive! I had a really good NCT group and so we see each other regularly which is nice.

Whereabouts are you living?

Bubbaloo Wed 11-Jul-07 18:39:42

Yes you're quite right-my ds1 probably would enjoy it.Anything which involves jumping around gets a thumbs up from him.
We've lived in Chadwell Heath for the last 10 years,but previouly lived in Barkingside.Have family and friends who live in Wanstead,so know it fairly well.
We are looking to move at some point towards the end of the year,but we're not sure where we're going to yet.

ThereseC Tue 21-Aug-07 23:19:50

Hi,
I'm in South Woodford and have a DD aged 15 months. Would love to meet up with other mums for a coffee and chat sometime.

KaybeeandZak Wed 22-Aug-07 19:21:16

Hi ThereseC - would be great to meet up sometime, i am away next week but maybe sometime after that?

Bubbaloo don't know if you're still around but I lost this thread for a while !

Bubbaloo Thu 23-Aug-07 20:08:57

Hi Kaybee(and Therese),
Yes,I'm still around if you fancy meeting up sometime.

KC1 Fri 24-Aug-07 09:37:24

Hi

I live in Woodford Green. My dd is 15 months old - same as yours ThereseC. It would be nice to meet up with other mums sometime. I work during the week so I'm usually free on evenings and weekends. Anybody ever checked out Kids Korner play centre in Epping?

KaybeeandZak Mon 03-Sep-07 21:44:51

hi i am back from my holiday. Anyone still keen to meet up?

Bubbaloo Tue 04-Sep-07 22:28:39

Hi Kaybee,
Hope you enjoyed your holidaysmile.
I'm still around if you fancy meeting up sometime.My email addy is louandtwo(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uksmile.

beller Thu 06-Sep-07 13:21:16

Hi guys.....not actually a mum YET...24 weeks pregnant and from the Brentwood area...would be great to meet up at some point..you can scare me with all your stories! wink

KaybeeandZak Mon 17-Sep-07 19:41:05

hi beller welcome! when is your baby due? are you getting excited?
havent sorted out any meets up yet but we'll let you know. Are you still working?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now