Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

LEEDS MUMS ANYONE?

(10 Posts)
Carryongirl Thu 14-Jun-07 16:00:39

Hi there

I'm new to these boards so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong! I've moved back oop north after 10 years in London and would love to make female friends in a similar position to myself. I'm 34, live with my partner and have a 2 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I work full time but need a social life outside of my partner and the telly.

Is there anyone out there???

Karen

ChorusLine Mon 18-Jun-07 21:35:56

Hi CarryonGirl - Welcome!

If you look further down the list there is a Yorkshire MeetUp happening soon. Hope you can make it

nickigreen Fri 31-Aug-07 20:10:44

Hi any leeds mums out there guiseley leeds horsforth

GwenofLeeds Sat 01-Sep-07 14:29:57

Hi, Gwen here from Cookridge, Leeds, 36 with one 16month old daughter.. if you fancy getting in touch send me a message.

nickigreen Tue 04-Sep-07 21:43:53

hi i would love to meet up

nickigreen Tue 04-Sep-07 21:46:08

gwenofleeds sorry not to get back would be great to chat maybe meet up

GwenofLeeds Thu 06-Sep-07 07:01:15

I have sent you a message via mumsnet, I think you have to pay £5 per year to send & receive messages, but its quite handy as I don't really want to put my contact dets on here..unless you are happy to put yours on here. tc gwen x

nickigreen Sun 09-Sep-07 13:02:02

i genoleeds y nicki gre my e mai nburows@hotmail.co.uk

nickigreen Sun 09-Sep-07 13:04:29

nburrows@hotmail.co.uk for glenofleeds

grouchyoscar Sun 09-Sep-07 13:14:56

Hi Karen

I live in the wastes of Batley. I'm 34, married and have a 4yr old ds Thankfully he's back at school nursery tomorrow

Might be good to have a meet up, if I ever get the time <<sob>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now