Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Does anyone fancy a weekday meetup at legoland?

(14 Posts)
Chopster Thu 14-Jun-07 07:54:24

I live local and have an annual pass, and I've noticed quite a lot of mums and toddlers who must do the same thing. So are there any mnetters who fancy meeting up?

Housemum Thu 14-Jun-07 08:49:37

Might do - we sometimes go on a Thursday as it's DD's day off pre-school (saying that, there seem to be a few schoolvisits etc coming up so would need to double check diary!)

Chopster Thu 14-Jun-07 11:24:56

yey, let me know. Anyone else? the more the merrier. My boys go to preschool tues and thurs but the school is flexible so I can swap days.

kath81 Sat 16-Jun-07 13:14:13

Hi where abouts are you chopster? I live near slough. Cant really afford legoland at the mo but could do something bit less expensive if you fancy it?

Chopster Mon 18-Jun-07 14:22:11

Hi,

I'm in north ascot. Do you drive? We love going to blackwater park jsut outside slough.

Oblomov Mon 18-Jun-07 14:24:36

Yes me - but I can only do mondays and fridays.

Oblomov Mon 18-Jun-07 14:25:06

My sil has an annual pass -could I borrow it from her ?

Chopster Mon 18-Jun-07 14:27:08

they have photographs, but you scan it yourself as you go in, and I've not had mine checked yet. The photograph on mine is really hazy and unclear anyway, I don't know what your sister's is like? Mondays are good for me.

kath81 Mon 18-Jun-07 20:25:15

Do you mean Black park? Thats just up the road from me. Yes I do drive

Chopster Mon 18-Jun-07 21:47:07

yep that's it! I can do most afternoons, but have to be back for a school run, or mondays I am always free all day. I have four kids - dd 6, ds1 4 and 2yo dts (boys). The dts love the park there.

kath81 Tue 19-Jun-07 11:27:40

Afternoons are fine except wednesdays and fridays. DD2 finishes pre-school at 12 and I pick DD1 up at 3 so would be time for a picnic and a play? I also have DS 17 months

nannynick Thu 21-Jun-07 07:28:58

I've only been to Black Park once (to pick blackberries), went with a local nanny, but I didn't like where we parked the car - very busy road. When you go to Black Park, where do you park the car?

Currently I seem to be going to Legoland at least once a week (have season pass), though it does seem to be getting much more busy now. It is lovely though if it is a quiet day - the children I nanny during term time are 2 and 4 years.

We can meet most days, other than Wednesday.

kath81 Thu 21-Jun-07 10:34:57

I park in the car park at black park it costs £2 for the day and you can park very close to the lake to feed the ducks and then walk round to the play area which has recently had a great make over.

chopster Mon 02-Jul-07 08:07:46

I forgot all about this thread, was hoping the weather was going to pick up. My email addy is kelly.hazell@talktalk.net, perhaps we can arrange something.

nn, I'm probably going to lego on friday if the weather is nice?
did you make it to the races in the end? We went back again for ladies day, took a picnic. We were lucky that the weather held out for an hour or so. Have got a schedule now, planning on going more during the summer.

kath, I've worked out that gettign to black park in the afternoon after preschool is going to be a bit of a push for me, so I'd prob have to go on a day when the boys aren't at school, so that would leave mondays when we are both free. we could keep an eye on the weather and see about next week.
The dts love feeding the ducks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now