Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

BEDFORD girls meet ups!

(8 Posts)
sal13 Mon 14-May-07 17:33:33

I'm looking for other mums in Bedford for a meet up. I have a ds 18mnths, and a ds 5 mnths. would love to meet some other mums in this area.

detoxdiva Mon 14-May-07 21:26:38

Hi. I'm about 8 miles outside of Bedford - think there are some other local mums about on here - would be good to meet up.

sal13 Tue 15-May-07 09:25:22

great! thanks. I live quite near the main park near town.

QueenEagle Tue 15-May-07 09:26:57

I'm up for a meet-up too. I live near the Aspects Leisure Park.

detoxdiva Tue 15-May-07 12:01:23

Any other Beds mums fancy a meet up?

sal13 Wed 16-May-07 14:09:54

I'm also wanting to get the boys involved in a toddler/ mother baby group locally. Do any of you have one that you can recommend? ds1 loves other children and I think he is so bored stuck with me all day

hanghill Tue 22-May-07 16:36:12

Hello, I'd like to join the party too if I haven't missed the boat! I have a 7 week old DD and live in Kempston.

PurlyQueen Mon 03-Sep-07 20:03:33

Sorry to hijack this thread, but DH and I are thinking of moving to Bedford. We like the town and are trying to narrow down potential locations, but can anyone tell me where are the best state primary schools?
Thanks!
PurlyQueen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now