Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Coventry/Warwickshire

(6 Posts)
taylorj86 Fri 10-Feb-17 18:50:01

Hi. Im looking for any parents interested in meeting up in and around the Coventry area-even kenilworth and leamington area as we often go there too.
I have a baby boy who is 17months now who loves exploring soft play and museums etc. So it would be good to have some play dates for him outside of toddler groupssmile and adult company too!
Hope to hear from mums or dads in the area-Im in west Coventry. Thanks.

Reena83 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:06:13

Hello,
Im new mum too. I had a baby 3 month ago! I got 3and half year boy too! Where are u based in Coventry?

lizzi19 Sat 04-Mar-17 18:21:08

Hi both. I'm based in Binley, Coventry. Don't know many people as I moved here about a year ago. I'm due to have my first child 2nd May. Would be nice to meet other mums in Coventry area. smile

laurajane19 Sat 01-Apr-17 19:58:32

Hi I'm from Solihull wouldn't mind meeting up I drive and be nice to meet new mummies I have a 3 year old little girl

taylorj86 Tue 04-Apr-17 08:21:29

Hi. sounds good, Ive just messaged you.

Ann1e05 Wed 06-Sep-17 16:57:46

Hi,

I just moved in Warwick, I got 10 yrs old daughter. I would love to meet other mums 😄. I don't mind traveling to leamington spa xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now