Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Hi Norn Iron Mums

(7 Posts)
pandi52 Sun 25-Feb-07 10:21:44

Let me know of any toddler groups in Bangor/Newtownards on a Tuesday. Pleeeesssse!! My boisterous 14 month ds needs some manners put on him!!!!!!!

bampa Sun 25-Feb-07 11:13:41

Hi. Unfortuantely don't know of any on a tues. I go to a good one on a wednesday in holywood and there are a few mums from newtownards so I'll ask them and get back to you

pandi52 Sun 25-Feb-07 11:17:53

cheers Bampa. Went to a great one on Mondays, Little fishers, But weight watchers has taken priority on a Monday morn!!!

bampa Sun 25-Feb-07 11:25:57

Oh and just so realise you're not alone my ds is 13 months and needs to learn some manners too! Keep thinking if he was in nursery he would have been in quite a few scuffles over toys by now and learnt that you don't get everything you want! He was involved in a tug of war over a plastic hoover in playgroup last week and lost...his face was a picture! I of course love him to bits and would never let him be bullied but ATM he can certainly hold his own so i figure it's part of developing his social skills.

pandi52 Sun 25-Feb-07 11:38:22

I know, i would rather he be outgoing than shy and clingy all the time. It just can be a bit intimidating for other kids who are a bit more reserved!! i would love to see how our two boys would react to each other!!

pandi52 Sun 25-Feb-07 11:41:48

I noticed your message on the other NI mums thread. My wee bro is working in Manchester. I love that place, any excuse to get over and visit him!! Hope you are settling here ok. We are a friendly bunch really!!!

bampa Sun 25-Feb-07 11:51:16

Manchester is an amazing city and most of my best friends for life are now there (I'm from here) but we still felt NI was a much better place to bring up children. Have settled ok. Miss my girl friends some days and the village we lived in was brill (didsbury) but thankfully have always maintained 2 main friendships here and they've been fantastic.Plus now I get to go back for little shopping trips and appreciate the city as a tourist again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now