Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

HELP! Toddler groups in Kent?

(10 Posts)
funnytummymummy Thu 22-Feb-07 20:50:24

Hi, anyone recommend any decent toddler groups in bexley, bexleyheath, dartford. greenhithe and surrounding areas? I have 2 girls (2y 8m & 5m baby) and just need to keep myself/my toddler busy & meet new people!

Kbear Thu 22-Feb-07 20:55:20

netmums has lots of local information for bexley toddler groups

funnytummymummy Thu 22-Feb-07 21:02:40

Hi Kbear, have used netmums and printed off loads of toddler groups in the area, to find that most of them have closed months ago. I drove to 3 of them today and they were all closed, so I went to Whale of a Time.

Kbear Thu 22-Feb-07 21:13:21

Hi FTM - try the library for toddler story time - always good for a sing song. Every day in one of the Libraries in Bexley. You'll meet someone there that will put you on to other groups I'm sure.

Mine are both at school now so I don't go anymore

massagemum Fri 23-Feb-07 13:10:04

Hi, i run a toddler group in darenth just outside of dartford. just off of Green street green road on the way to longfield. Ladywood Road. In the village hall.

Noidea Fri 23-Feb-07 13:53:28

Meapa baby gym in Cedar Road, Gravesend would be great for your older one. Quite a lot of little ones there too. Tues & Thurs mornings from 9.30 and Wed afternoon (not sure of time)

funnytummymummy Sat 24-Feb-07 08:23:38

Thanks for the info everyone. Massagemum, would love to come to your toddler group in Darenth, could you give me the day/time its on?

massagemum Sat 24-Feb-07 10:48:41

Wednesday afternoons @ 1pm - 3pm It will be good to see you there!!! tea, coffee & biscuits provided!

funnytummymummy Sat 24-Feb-07 20:42:58

Sounds good, see you wed.

funnytummymummy Wed 28-Feb-07 15:55:21

Sorry MM couldn't make your toddler group today as planned, had to take my baby to hospital as clearly wasn't well, found out she has an ear infection, poor mite.

Planning to make it next week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now