Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

French speaking mums in the Croydon area?

(5 Posts)
Zebulon Tue 13-Feb-07 16:15:41

Hello there!

I am a French mum and my son is 21 months old. I am lucky enough to have met another French mum in the Croydon area and it would be great if we could meet with other French speaking mums and maybe create a play group. I am sure there are a lot of us around here, so please contact me.

ndakin Thu 21-Jun-07 10:01:36

Do you know les petits lapins in Maidstone, kent? maybe a bit far, but i have a few contacts in your area.

chrisy Thu 26-Jul-07 17:14:15

Bonjour

Je suis la maman d'une petite fille de 6 semaines et Joline et moi adorions comme toi faire la connaissance de mamans et leurs enfants parlant francais. Nous habitons South Norwood tout pres de Crystal Palace.

A bientot je l'espere.

Christel

chrisy Wed 01-Aug-07 00:05:15

Bonjour

Je me permet de t'envoyer un autre email parce que peut-etre tu n'as pas recu le premier. Je suis francaise et suis la maman d'une petite fille de 7 semaines. Nous habitons pres de Crystal Palace et aimerions aussi rencontrer d'autres mamans francaises et leurs enfants.

J'espere recevoir ton email bientot!

Christel

latiflt Mon 11-Sep-17 12:00:07

Hi - sorry for jumping on the band wagon so late. I'm looking for a French speaking mum to play date with my Parisian au pair. We are based in South Croydon. Any recommendations on where she might be able to meet someone? Her English is very limited and it's her first time living in the UK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now