Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

anyone around the medway area of kent????

(9 Posts)
sarahkent85 Thu 08-Feb-07 11:45:14

Hey all,

im sarah, 21 from essex but used to live in kent, i tend to go back there every 6 weeks to visit friends and family and just wondered who else was around that area, be nice to get to know some more mums or even some more friends that arent mums for group nights out or day time things with the children of even girlie shopping trips!!!

Ally24 Fri 09-Feb-07 11:32:12

hi sarah i live near Canterbury in Kent i'm 24 and have a 4 month old son, i'd be interested in meet ups i'm sure theres some other kent mums out here too. Ally

sarahkent85 Sat 10-Feb-07 11:38:31

Thats great,

well maybe i should just arrange something for kent anyway doesnt matter if people are from medway or not- like me living in essex now but still come down.

what sort of things are you into? im more try8ing to arrange things without the kids at the moment, as not sure about you ? but ive spoken to alot like me where they just loose alot of there friends as once your a mum things change and they assume youve changed~!! and once we al get to know eachother we cna arrange day trips with the children etc?
sarah
x

Ally24 Mon 12-Feb-07 19:52:00

hi sarah,

I have found it hard aswell trying to keep close to my friends who don't have kids as their still partying which is great but now i need more notice for babysitters and stuff to go out which they don't understand! i'm into same sort of stuff as you i love shopping, cinema, bars and chatting over coffee. keep me posted on any meet ups. Ally

sarahkent85 Tue 13-Feb-07 09:15:49

i might try and arrange one for when im down again so in a couple of months probably. i will have a think :d

childminders Sun 10-Jun-07 21:15:22

Hi im a kent mum to live near margate am 24 and got a 3 yr old son.:-)

nuttyaboutchoceggs Sun 10-Jun-07 23:08:22

hi im in medway my ds is 2!

littlepicklesmum Sun 10-Jun-07 23:10:50

HI,
I live in Folkestone and Minxysmum in Dover. would love to meet up if you arrange one..

AwayWithTheFaries Thu 21-Jun-07 11:30:34

shall we try to arrange a meet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now