Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone in the Croydon, Surrey Area?

(7 Posts)
banda Tue 06-Feb-07 14:51:18

I am a mum of a 10 month old boy ( nearly 11 months old now) Have moved from south norwood to waddon area of croydon and dont know anyone around here. Would love to meet up with mums near me.PLEASE do get in touch as it would be so nice to meet other mums. I am 43 years old.

Kelly1978 Tue 06-Feb-07 14:56:59

Hi, I don't live in croydon any more, but would really recommend the folly's End church mother and toddler group on the road with the market, they are a lovely friendly bunch and I knew a few mums who went there that lived in the waddon area. It runs on wednesday and friday mornings.

Kelly1978 Tue 06-Feb-07 14:58:10

Mustard Seed - Folly’s End Church, 5-9 Surrey Street, Croydon - Tel: 020 8688 6347
Wednesdays & Fridays 10:30am - 12 noon Term Time Only Bring something to eat - Welcome to stay for lunch. 0 - 4 yrs

peachygirl Thu 22-Feb-07 13:08:19

Hi banda I am bumping this for you.

I was going to post but was waiting for my baby to arrive whch she did on the 13th Feb. She's my first baby and there is a another thread about mayday hospital where sother are seomother croydon mums who might be interetesed in a meet up in the future
mayday thread

sneeple Fri 23-Feb-07 14:51:09

hello Banda!

I am a Croydon mum to be, I'm in Selhurst so closer to where you used to live, but it isn't really that far Would be great to have a Croydon meet up at some point, most of my friends a)don't live round here and b)don't have kids so I am definitely up for meeting new people in the area

Thanks for the bump Peachy, I wouldn't have noticed this otherwise

also thanks for the mother and toddler group tip Kelly, have been wondering about stuff like that around here

jo

elclose Fri 23-Feb-07 21:33:00

hi i am from croydon live very close to mayday, i have a dd who is 4 and a 16month ds,
the toddler groups are indeed good but i go to an even better one on a friday morning, its at the new life christian church by reeves corner tram stop, from 10 am -12 am.
Always interested in a meet up

Red74 Sat 24-Feb-07 16:31:02

Hiya,

I live in Addiscombe. I have a two month old and am interested in chatting on line or meeting up with anyone in the area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now