Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ANY mums in Worthing?????

(8 Posts)
EastbourneGal Tue 16-Jan-07 19:33:29

Im due to move over to Worthing in 2 months, and have lost touch with anyone I used to know there. Worried its gonna be a bit isolating. Ive got a daughter of 22 months, and really just looking to meet up with new people, make some new friends.

paws4thought Wed 31-Jan-07 16:09:49

hiya - i'm 20 mins from worthing and my cousin lives in worthing.I have a 19 month old and my cousin has 21 month old.let me know when you have moved.

jacroboli Tue 06-Feb-07 12:01:38

Hiya, I have just moved to Worthing and don’t really know anyone here either. I have a 24 month old and have started to go to some of the local toddler groups, some are definitely better than others but it is nice trying out all of the different ones and we are gradually starting to find our way around now! I’m really enjoying living here but it does take time to meet new people although everyone seems really friendly. It would be great to meet up with you when you move over. Whereabouts in Worthing are you moving to?

Paws4thought, I was just wondering if there are any groups etc that you go to or recommend?

chez33 Tue 06-Feb-07 16:05:21

We're moving to Worthing at the end of the month.
We'll be leaving our friends behind in Brighton and although it's not far it would be nice to make some locally.

We have an 8mth old son.

I would appreciate the names and locations of those groups (if baby friendly).

Maybe we can all get together for a coffee one day?

paws4thought Tue 06-Feb-07 16:29:20

jacroboli - the groups i currently go to are in horsham about 20 mins for worthing. My cousin is coming from worthing to one this friday to give it a go. Would you mind hte travelling or did you want something in worthing?

jacroboli Mon 12-Feb-07 17:03:09

Apologies Paws4thought I’m new to this site and haven’t been logging on as often as I should so have just seen your response. I am more than happy to travel to groups although I’m not very familiar with Horsham I know it’s not too far away. If there are any groups you can recommend that would be great.

Chez33, most of the groups I have been to in Worthing are baby friendly and the majority have a separate section for babies. Let me know once you have moved and I can give you more details of the ones that I have tried.

I’m definitely up for getting together for a coffee if anyone is interested?

snuffle Wed 14-Feb-07 10:09:42

Hi, I'm fairly new to this site thanks to the arrival of my beautiful baby girl.
I am in lancing but hail from worthing so happy to meet up and meet new mums also. My daughter is coming up for 7 wks.

Vicky75 Mon 26-Feb-07 19:47:18

Hiya, we've got a thread going for worthing & west of brighton mums if you would like to check us out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now